Here is a delicious, healthy recipe to try!
What you need:
- 2 tbsp of Miracle Whip Calorie-Wise
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 3 oz of thinly sliced cooked chicken breast
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2-3 slices of light cheddar cheese
Heat panini grill sprayed well with cooking spray to medium-high heat. Mix dressing and pesto; spread onto bread. Cover 2 bread slices with chicken, tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, pesto-sides down. Grill 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
If you don’t have a panini grill, assemble sandwiches as directed. Cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.